Schedule, Timetable and Content:
1 weekly online session of 60 minutes – via Zoom
January 30th to March 26th, 2020 | Thursdays, 10.00-11.00 am (Brasília time)
This 8-hour Mini-Course will focus on the Lexical aspect of Word Formation, its different possibilities and help teachers reflect how they can use it in their everyday lessons when teaching Vocabulary.
Sessions will focus on the following:
- Session 1: Needs Analysis and Course Introduction (Jan. 30th)
- Session 2: Prefixes and Suffixes (Feb. 6th)
- Session 3: Parts of Speech: Nouns (Feb. 13th)
- Session 4: Parts of Speech: Adjectives (Feb. 20th)
- Session 5: Parts of Speech: Verbs (Mar. 5th)
- Session 6: Parts of Speech: Adverbs (Mar. 12th)
- Session 7: Word Formation in Proficiency Exams (Mar. 19th)
- Session 8: Classroom Application and Feedback (Mar. 26th)
Course tutor: Rodrigo Sigoli (Profile)
- For enrollments up to the first week of the course: 2 installments of R$ 240,00 (via Boleto Bancário – First upon registration; remaining payments are due every 20th of the month until March 20th, 2020).
- For full payment: 1 installment of R$ 480,00 (via Boleto Bancário – Upon registration).
- All materials will be provided by the tutor.
Every course participant must have:
- A desktop or laptop computer connected to a high-speed internet connection, equipped with a camera and microphone;
- 3G and 4G connections, as well as the use of phones and tablets are not recommended.
- Groups will be formed by a minimum of 3 participants and a maximum of 8;
- Sessions will be recorded and made available to participants for up to a week;
- For further info on the course, get in touch via WhatsApp at (19) 99279-3977 or send an email to email@example.com
Registration: In order to register, visit: http://bit.ly/wf2020register