Schedule, Timetable and Content:
1 weekly online session of 60 minutes – via Zoom
January 31st to June 19th, 2020 | Fridays, 4.00-5.00 pm (Brasília time)
20-hour course focusing on the following:
- Session 1: Needs Analysis and Course Introduction (Jan. 31st)
- Session 2: Individual Sounds: Consonants (Feb. 7th)
- Session 3: Individual Sounds: Vowels (Feb. 14th)
- Session 4: Individual Sounds: Vowels (II) (Feb. 21st)
- Session 5: Individual Sounds: Minimal Pairs (Mar. 6th)
- Session 6: Word & Sentence Stress (Mar. 13th)
- Session 7: Word & Sentence Stress (II) (Mar. 20th)
- Session 8: Word & Sentence Stress (III) (Mar. 27th)
- Session 9: Word & Sentence Stress (IV) (Apr. 3rd)
- Session 10: Intonation (Apr. 17th)
- Session 11: Intonation (II) (Apr. 24th)
- Session 12: Connected Speech: Weak forms & Elision (May 8th)
- Session 13: Connected Speech (II): Assimilation & Catenation (May 15th)
- Session 14: Connected Speech (III): Intrusion & Delayed Plosion (May 22nd)
- Session 15: Pronunciation in Use (May 29th)
- Session 16: Pronunciation in Use (II) (Jun. 5th)
- Session 17: Pronunciation in Use (III) (Jun. 5th)
- Session 18: The ELF Core and Accent Varieties (Jun. 19th)
- Session 19: Course Assessment and Review (Jun. 19th)
- Session 20: Feedback (Jun. 19th)
This course is for you if…
• … you are a (novice) English Teacher and would like to develop your knowledge of the basic concepts of English Pronunciation and improve your ability to teach it;
• … you would like to develop your own Pronunciation;
• … your level of English is at least CEFR B2/C1.
Course tutor: Rodrigo Sigoli (Profile)
- For enrollments up to the first week of the course: 6 installments of R$ 190,00 (via Boleto Bancário – First upon registration; remaining payments are due every 20th of the month until June 20th, 2020).
- For enrollments after the course has started: 5 installments of R$ 228,00 (via Boleto Bancário – First upon registration; remaining payments are due every 20th of the month until June 20th, 2020).
- For full payment: 1 installment of R$ 1106,00 (3% discount – via Credit Card or Boleto Bancário – Upon registration).
- Credit Card: R$ 1140,00 divided in up to 12 installments (via PagSeguro – Fees apply)
- All materials will be provided by the tutor.
Every course participant must have:
- A desktop or laptop computer connected to a high-speed internet connection, equipped with a camera and microphone;
- 3G and 4G connections, as well as the use of phones and tablets are not recommended.
- Groups will be formed by a minimum of 3 participants and a maximum of 8;
- Sessions will be recorded and made available to participants for up to a week;
- For further info on the course, get in touch via WhatsApp at (19) 99279-3977 or send an email to email@example.com
Registration: In order to register, visit: http://bit.ly/pron2020register