Schedule, Timetable and Content:
1 weekly online session of 60 minutes – via Zoom
January 29th to June 17th, 2020 | Wednesdays, 10.00-11.00 am (Brasília time)
20-hour course focusing on the following:
- Session 1: Needs Analysis and Course Introduction (Jan. 29th)
- Session 2: Time and Tense (Feb. 5th)
- Session 3: Time and Tense (II) (Feb. 12th)
- Session 4: The Perfect Aspect (Feb. 19th)
- Session 5: The Progressive Aspect (Mar. 4th)
- Session 6: Gerunds and Infinitives (Mar. 11th)
- Session 7: Modality (Mar. 18th)
- Session 8: Modality (II) (Mar. 25th)
- Session 9: Conditionals (Apr. 1st)
- Session 10: Unreal Time (Apr. 8th)
- Session 11: The Subjunctive (Apr. 15th)
- Session 12: Reported Speech (Apr. 22nd)
- Session 13: Passive Constructions (Apr. 29th)
- Session 14: Relative Clauses (May 6th)
- Session 15: Participle Clauses (May 13th)
- Session 16: The Simple and the Complex Sentence (May 20th)
- Session 17: Inversions (May 27th)
- Session 18: Emphasis (Jun. 3rd)
- Session 19: Linking Words and Phrases (Jun. 10th)
- Session 20: Course Review and Feedback (Jun. 17th)
This course is for you if…
• … you are an English Teacher and would like to develop your knowledge of Advanced English Grammar and feel more confident to teach it;
• … your level of English is at least CEFR B2/C1
Course tutor: Rodrigo Sigoli (Profile)
- For enrollments up to the first week of the course: 6 installments of R$ 200,00 (via Boleto Bancário – First upon registration; remaining payments are due every 20th of the month until June 20th, 2020).
- For enrollments after the course has started: 5 installments of R$ 240,00 (via Boleto Bancário – First upon registration; remaining payments are due every 20th of the month until June 20th, 2020).
- For full payment: 1 installment of R$ 1164,00 (3% discount – via Credit Card or Boleto Bancário – Upon registration).
- Credit Card: R$ 1200,00 divided in up to 12 installments (via PagSeguro – Fees apply)
- All materials will be provided by the tutor.
Every course participant must have:
- A desktop or laptop computer connected to a high-speed internet connection, equipped with a camera and microphone;
- 3G and 4G connections, as well as the use of phones and tablets are not recommended.
- Groups will be formed by a minimum of 3 participants and a maximum of 8;
- Sessions will be recorded and made available to participants for up to a week;
- For further info on the course, get in touch via WhatsApp at (19) 99279-3977 or send an email to email@example.com
Registration: In order to register, visit: http://bit.ly/agtregister